Ultrasound HIFU 7D Facial
Ultrasound HIFU 7D Facial
What are the advantages of HIFU 7D?
One of the greatest advantages offered by the HIFU 7D is its handpieces, since thanks to its design and technology, areas that could not be treated before can be treated, such as the contour of the eyes, including the forehead and between the eyebrows, the perioral area , chin and upper lip (barcode).
It is a state-of-the-art medical-aesthetic treatment, endorsed by medical protocols.
It is a lifting without surgery, practically painless, with visible and surprising results from the first session.
How long does the treatment last? How many sessions are necessary?
The HIFU 7D session can last from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the area to be treated. For example, the full face treatment takes approximately 2 hours.
The number of sessions we need to perform will depend on the result we want to obtain. If necessary, 2 or 3 sessions per year can be held, leaving a maximum of 2 months between sessions, in general terms.
Do you need to follow some care between each session?
It is recommended between sessions to apply deep hydration treatments, as well as to combine with radiofrequency sessions to speed up the regenerative processes. In addition, these 7D ultrasounds have the advantage of precise focusing. Thus, they act by producing a thermo-mechanical effect that manages to destroy the subcutaneous fatty tissue without damaging the dermis, epidermis or adjacent tissues.
The differences compared to other HIFUs:
– The new HIFU 7D uses RF technology (the deepest can act in 4.5 mm) and adopts the latest MMFU (Micro-focus and Macro-focus ultrasonic), the latest improved version of the technology.
– It has the unique Transducer 2.0 mm/MF2 which is designed to significantly reduce fine lines, wrinkles on the forehead, and those around the eyes and mouth.
– Duration is the biggest difference between the previous HIFU and the new HIFU 7D.
· Patients who have a lot of flaccidity and do not wish to undergo surgery
· People who have drooping eyebrows, sagging in the neck, cheeks and jaw region
· For people who have flaccidity in an age range between 30 and 60 years
In which areas of the face can it be performed?
With the HIFU 7D we can work on the following areas: the bar code on the upper lip, rictus or nasolabial wrinkles, cheekbone lifting, redefinition of the facial oval, jowls, eyebrow lifting, forehead wrinkles, crow's feet , neck and neckline wrinkles.
In the face, there are some areas susceptible to not being treated, due to the fact that there are superficial nerves and soft tissue, for example: the trachea and thyroid area, the temples, the jaw, and the eye area.